Farmers CC are pleased to support our 2021 Charity of the Year…
Jersey Heart Support Group
Wholehearted Support for people living with heart conditions in Jersey
Who we are
We are the Jersey Heart Support Group and want to help make Jersey a great place for cardiac care.
The group has a common aim to carry on where hospital rehabilitation leaves off and continue to battle against cardiac conditions. Many people participating in rehabilitation experience the benefits of being involved in a group and it is this element the JHSG wishes to extend and develop.
The challenge and our aim
As a support group we have set ourselves five main aims:
- To provide continuity to people completing the Stage 3 Cardiac Rehabilitation course
- To provide support for the present and new members & their partners
- To provide members with current thoughts and literature on aftercare for heart patients
- To maintain close contact with health officials
- To make contact with other local voluntary groups
In addition, we are working towards improving cardiac care for the people of Jersey.
Charities supported by Farmers Cricket Club in previous years can be found here.